Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Self-referential post!

"It has been almost a month since I last posted!", Boskoe thought to himself. "December is almost coming to an end...need to put in a post before the 31st" - Boskoe had set himself a target of posting at least twice every month. He had planned to scale up after about 3 months or so!

"So what do I post about? Should I talk about the Singur controversy?...or should I offer my opinions on the Jessica Lal case sentencing?"

"hmm...Ok - let me try to write a review on some of the recent movies - but which one? I dont find any of them interesting...and anyways - more interesting reviews by far better writers can be seen here and here!"

"What about a short story - one with a twist in the ending...or probably the poignant tale of a farmer who is preparing to commit suicide...or it could be about perfect numbers and their uses" - Boskoe was now clearly desperate!

Suddenly a thought struck him - "Yes! why not? After all, that is also interesting..."

"I will write a post on my attempt to find a suitable subject for a post!!!!!"

Pleased with this idea, Boskoe started furiously punching away on his laptop.

He began - ""It has been almost a month since I last posted!", Boskoe thought to himself. "December is almost coming to an end...need to put in a post before the 31st" - Boskoe had set himself a..."

As an afterthought, he even placed a link at the end of his post to his own post here.

No comments: